- This course can be used to prepare for Bank Promotion Exam conducted by IBPS Mumbai for promotion as Officer, Manager, Senior Manager, Chief Manager, Assistant General Manager, i.e. for different scales in different banks.
- The course contents are based on current RBI and Government guidelines to provide ideal inputs for the promotion tests.
- Separate course modules have been designed for different scales, taking into account the requirement of individual scale.
NOTE - Guaranteed dispatch of study material CDs within 48 hours of enrollment and the material will be delivered to your doorstep through courier / registered post - anywhere in India or through your eMail box.
What's in this course?
The course contents are in the form of soft copy study material packed in a single system use CD format, with a validity period of 6 months, consisting of the following:
- Basic study kit, containing to-the-point information, for better understanding of the subject matter in a short period.
- Subject-wise, topic-wise practice papers for better clarity and retention
- Mock test papers based on RECALLED QUESTIONS from actual exams.
Course Key Takeaways:
- Provides to-the-point input in the form of descriptive material, subject-wise practice tests and memory recalled questions (MCQ) of IBPS conducted exam.
- Course in PDF format with a large font size in different colours for comfortable reading environment (unthinkable in HARD COPY format. Font size can be changed in multi-option questions.
- Great opportunity for hands-on practice for online exam, before appearing in the actual, online exam.
- Delivered at your home through courier or registered post or in your E-Mail box.
The following provides an outline of the complete course content covered in the study kit:
- RBI loan policy and loan documentation covering CRR, SLR, exposure norms, loan system, capital market exposures, loans to directors and other misc. policy issues, Stamp duty, limitation, securities, charges on securities such as Hypothecation, pledge, mortgage, assignment.
- Priority Sector lending issues such as Targets, weaker section, minority communities, collateral security rules, Education loans, MSE, National equity fund, Govt. sponsored schemes, Agriculture lending
- Non-performing advances such as Concepts, provisioning, SARFAESI Act, DRT Act, Lok Adalat, Willful defaulters, Securitisation companies
- FOREX operations including Basics of FOREX, exchange rates, FC deposit accounts, Export credit, gold card, export refinance, imports
- Electronic Payment systems, such as RTGS, NEFT, ECS, MTSS, Cheque Truncation, ATM etc.
- Financial awareness, latest banking including Basel-3, Basel-2, Risk management, dividend payment, money market, CD, CP, NCD, LAF, WMA, securitisation, factoring, narrow banking, universal banking, govt. securities, derivatives, options, ALM, RTI etc.
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Customers and customer issues such as Banker-customer, Lien, set off, garnishee & attachment order, KYC, Ombudsman, Bank Notes , Consumer Protection, Nomination, Fraud Reporting, TDS , Locker, Inoperative a/c’s, Pension, PPF, accounts of customers such as Minor, partnership, companies, Trust, LLP, HUF.
- Negotiable Instrument Act including Definition, PN, BoE, cheque, cheque crossing, endorsement, cheque payment, cheque collection, material alteration, cheque dishonour
Frequently Asked Questions About Material Delivery and Shipment:
Q. When is the material shipped?
A. After you pay and register for the course, we will dispatch the study material CD or deliver the study content in your eMail box, within 48 hours of receiving your payment.
Q. How is the material shipped?
A. The study material CD will be sent through reputed courier services like DTDC, Blaze Flash, Overnight couriers or in case there is no courier service in your locality, we will post the material through Registered Parcel or deliver in your E-Mail box.
Q. When will my material be delivered?
A. The material is dispatched from Chandigarh and it is generally delivered within 7 working days, in case it has been sent through courier. In case the material is sent through registered parcel, it may take upto 10-15 days to reach you. In case of eMail box, it is delivered with 48 hours.
Q. When is consignment number / Tracking ID sent?
A. The consignment number or tracking id can be used to check the status of your courier/parcel online. It will be mailed to you a day after the material is dispatched.
Note: Please advise how to execute this order. By sharing link or by way of Physical CD.? By default option is E book.
Language of instruction: English