JAIIB Banking Exam Study Material & Video Tutorials by Prof. N.S. Toor
Prepared By Sh. N.S. Toor - 20yrs experience in bank promotion coaching & 20 Published Books
With success rate of more than 90%, thousands of Bankers in India have benefited from Integrated JAIIB course in last 10 years.
Now it is YOUR turn!
Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers or JAIIB is a flagship Course of Indian Institute of Banking and Finance or IIBF, India’s premier Institute for for professional excellence in the field of banking and finance. The course is based on latest pattern followed by Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF), Mumbai.
JAIIB tests three papers : Accounting and Finance for Bankers, Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking, Principles and Practice of Banking. The course has been prepared by Prof. N.S. Toor, who has authored 20 books on banking, JAIIB and CAIIB.
The course takes into account the questions of the recent examinations held by IIBF. The course provides descriptive study material for understanding the basic concepts and multi-option practice papers for better scoring in the examination. It will ensure adequate practice before taking the exam.
An integrated JAIIB course with study materials and recordings to clarify all your doubts and questions!
JAIIB Distance Learning with Recorded Classes Support online course will be helpful for:
- Ideal for people working in the banking and finance industry
- Subordinate staff of recognized Banking / Financial Institutions in India
JAIIB Distance Learning with Recorded Classes Support online course package:
- Study material couriered to your home or office
- 24 recorded online classes ( 2 hours each)
JAIIB Distance Learning with Recorded Classes Support online course outline:
1. Accounting and Finance for Bankers
- Module-A : Business Mathematics and Finance
- Module-B : Principles of Book-keeping and Accountancy
- Module-C : Final Accounts
- Module-D : Banking Operation
2. Legal and Regulatory Aspects of banking:
- Module-A : Regulation and compliance
- Module-B : Legal Aspects of Banking Operations
- Module-C : Banking Related Laws
- Module-D : Commercial Laws with reference to banking operations
3. Principles and practice of Banking
- Module-A : Indian Financial Systems
- Module-B : Functions of Banks
- Module-C : Banking Technology
- Module-D :Support services – Marketing of Banking Services and Products
Authorisation period : Access to video lectures will be restricted to 2 months period only.
Q. When is the material shipped?
A. After you pay and register for the course we will dispatch out the material within 48 hours of making the payment through reputed courier services like DTDC, Blaze Flash, Overnight couriers or in case there is no courier service in your locality we will post the material through Registered Parcel.
Q. When will my material be delivered?
A. The material is dispatched from chandigarh and it will be deliered within 7 working days incase it has been sent through courier whereas in case the material is sent through registered parcel it may take upto 10-15 days to reach you.
Q. When is consignment number / Tracking ID sent?
A. The consignment number or tracking id can be used to check the status of your courier/parcel online. It will be mailed to you a day after the material is dispatched.
Language of instruction: English