Bank Promotion Exam Preparation Video Tutorials & Study Material
Prepared By Sh. N.S. Toor - 20yrs experience in bank promotion coaching + 22 Published Books
Prepare for Bank Promotion Exam (All Scales & Banks) with this complete Study Material + Video Tutorials coaching by Prof. N.S. Toor
- Note: Study material including work-book, package will be sent through courier within 5-7 working days (No Additional Charge) & Video Tutorials will be provided online with a 1 month access
Based on RBI and government guidelines which form the basis for the bank promotion tests in different banks in India, this online course provides comprehensive Study Material & Video lectures through which you can prepare while sitting at home and that too with expert guidance. Bank Promotion Test Preparation online course is prepared under guidance of a reputed banking teacher Prof. N S Toor who has authored 20+ books and has been coaching for bank promotion for 20+ years. The course provides to-the-point information and content required for various promotion examinations conducted by IBPS.
With a success rate of 90%, this is the best distance learning course to prepare for Bank promotion tests conducted by IBPS!
What do you get in this course:
- Complete Study Material sent through courier including - Basic study kits, practice papers, recalled questions mock test papers, Ready Recknor for bankers
- Over 25 Hours of Coaching through 60+ Videos
- 01 Month Unlimited View Access to the Videos - You can extend the duration for another month by repaying for the course (Contact us at 0172-5020179 for more details)
- Covers complete syllabus for all scales (Officers, Clerical Staff, RRB Staff) - choose your scale for study material by sending us an email at email@example.com after you enroll.
Q. When is the material shipped?
A. After you pay and register for the course we will dispatch out the material within 48 hours of making the payment through reputed courier services like DTDC, Blaze Flash, Overnight couriers or in case there is no courier service in your locality we will post the material through Registered Parcel.
Q. When will my material be delivered?
A. The material is dispatched from chandigarh and it will be deliered within 7 working days incase it has been sent through courier whereas in case the material is sent through registered parcel it may take upto 10-15 days to reach you.
Q. When is consignment number / Tracking ID sent?
A. The consignment number or tracking id can be used to check the status of your courier/parcel online. It will be mailed to you a day after the material is dispatched.
- Priority sector (PS) lending Target, PS Agriculture, PS MSE, other PS, Govt. sponsored schemes
- Lien, Set off, Garnishee, attachment, appropriation
- Banker – customer Relationship, banker’s obligation
- Different types of Customers : Company, Minor, Partnership, LLP, Trust, HUF, joint accounts, deceased accounts, inoperative / dormant accounts
- Customer related issues : Ombdsman, Know your customers (KYC), Consumer Protection Act
- NPA : asset classification, provisions, SARFAESI Act, Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRT), Willful defaulters, Corporate Debt Restructuring (CDR) Asset Reconstruction Company,
- Credit Policy covering CRR, SLR, Bank rate, exposure ceilings, restrictions on loans, consortium advances, capital market, working capital calculation, base rate system etc. , securities and different types of charges, loan documentation, limitation, stamp duty payment.
- Locker, tax deduction at source (TDS), Nomination, pension payments
- FEMA 1999, Forex-basic terms, exchange Rates, foreign currency accounts / positions, forex facilities for residents, foreign currency accounts of customers such as FCNR, NRE-RA, NRO, RFC, RFC-D, EEFC, exports, export credit, imports etc.
- E Payments such as RTGS, NEFT, ECS, ATM, Cheque Truncation etc.
- Latest banking covering Basel 2 / 3, financial inclusion, insurance business, LAF, MSF, money market, WMA, Treasury bills, universal banking, narrow banking, monetary aggregates, securitization, factoring etc.
- NI Act, PN, BOE, Cheque, Crossing, Collection, material alteration, Dishonour of cheque, Demand draft etc.
- Financial statements, B-sheet analysis, Ratio analysis, break even analysis
Language of instruction: English