Prepare for Bank Promotion Exam (all Scales & all Banks)
with this complete Video Tutorial coaching by Prof. N.S. Toor
Course is based on latest RBI and government guidelines which form the basis for the bank promotion tests in different banks in India. This online course provides comprehensive Video lectures through which you can prepare class notes after proper understand, while sitting at home and that too with expert guidance. Bank Promotion Test Preparation online course is prepared under guidance of a reputed banking teacher Prof. N S Toor who has authored 20+ books and has been coaching for bank promotion for 20+ years. The course provides to-the-point information and content required for various promotion examinations conducted by IBPS.
With a success rate of 90%, this is the best distance learning course to prepare for
Bank promotion tests conducted by IBPS!
What do you get in this course:
- Over 25 Hours of Coaching through 60+ Videos
- 01 Months Unlimited View Access to the Videos
- Covers complete syllabus for all scales and all Banks
- You can extend the duration for another month by repaying for the course (Contact us at 0172-5020179 for more details)
- Priority sector (PS) lending Target, PS Agriculture, PS MSE, other PS, Govt. sponsored schemes
- Lien, Set off, Garnishee, attachment, appropriation
- Banker – customer Relationship, banker’s obligation
- Different types of Customers : Company, Minor, Partnership, LLP, Trust, HUF, joint accounts, deceased accounts, inoperative / dormant accounts
- Customer related issues : Ombdsman, Know your customers (KYC), Consumer Protection Act
- NPA : asset classification, provisions, SARFAESI Act, Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRT), Willful defaulters, Corporate Debt Restructuring (CDR) Asset Reconstruction Company,
- Credit Policy covering CRR, SLR, Bank rate, exposure ceilings, restrictions on loans, consortium advances, capital market, working capital calculation, base rate system etc. , securities and different types of charges, loan documentation, limitation, stamp duty payment.
- Locker, tax deduction at source (TDS), Nomination, pension payments
- FEMA 1999, Forex-basic terms, exchange Rates, foreign currency accounts / positions, forex facilities for residents, foreign currency accounts of customers such as FCNR, NRE-RA, NRO, RFC, RFC-D, EEFC, exports, export credit, imports etc.
- E Payments such as RTGS, NEFT, ECS, ATM, Cheque Truncation etc.
- Latest banking covering Basel 2 / 3, financial inclusion, insurance business, LAF, MSF, money market, WMA, Treasury bills, universal banking, narrow banking, monetary aggregates, securitization, factoring etc.
- NI Act, PN, BOE, Cheque, Crossing, Collection, material alteration, Dishonour of cheque, Demand draft etc.
- Financial statements, B-sheet analysis, Ratio analysis, break even analysis
Language of instruction: English